Form, Fill, & Seal Rolls come ready for conversion and feature our precision printing and slitting.
PPC Flexible Packaging’s™ state-of-the-art printing presses are capable of printing your custom logos, designs, and product information in up to eight colors using cutting-edge plate technology for sharp, clear images. Our precision slitting equipment ensures rolls are cut to meet your exact specifications. Both process and spot color printing are available.
Form, Fill, & Seal Rolls are offered in a variety of stock film substrates including laminates, coextruded polypropylene, and acrylic-coated BOPP films. Materials can be laminated to combine the best properties of various substrates.
- CoEx BOPP – heat sealable recyclable film with good gloss and clarity
- Acrylic Coated BOPP – heat sealable recyclable film with high gloss and clarity
- CPP – clear recyclable film offering superior tear strength and flexibility
- LLDPE – clear recyclable film that offers high efficiency and strength
- White LLDPE – opaque film helps show true colors, recyclable, and strong
- PET – affordable and durable film primarily used for lamination
- Metalized PET – reflective silver material which provides enhanced UV protection
controlled atmosphere technology | multiple core sizes | recyclable, compostable, and oxo-biodegradable film options | dust covers | end caps
Form, Fill, & Seal Rolls are available in a wide variety of styles to provide exceptional versatility. Rolls are available for purchase by maximum OD’s, impressions, pounds, or linear feet.
Laser micro-perforations can be pre-applied to help maximize the shelf life of fresh goods.
PRINT & DESIGN
Form, Fill, & Seal Rolls can be printed with stock or custom designs using up to eight colors. Work with our in-house design team to create the perfect image for your brand.
Contact your PPC Flexible Packaging ™ sales manager for sizing specifications.
We look forward to hearing from you!