Precision Clean® Chevron Pouch
Precision Clean Chevron Pouch is processed and manufactured in a certified ISO Class 7 cleanroom environment.
FILM CHARACTERISTICS ARE AS FOLLOWS
- Suitable for:
- Surgical instruments.
- Medical devices.
- Cleanroom consumables.
- Pharmaceutical processing.
- Sterilization by steam, ETO, VHP, or gamma
- Certified to KSC-C-123J.
- Easy access and sterile presentation.
- Tape closures.
- A wide variety of substrates customizable to end user performance needs.
- Constructed with one or both sides 1073B, 1059B, or 40L DuPont Tyvek.
- Available in:
- 4” wide to 48” long for both
All of PPC Flexible Packaging’s™ Precision Clean® Chevron Pouch are produced in our state-of-the-art
ISO Class 4 and ISO Class 7 Cleanrooms.
We look forward to hearing from you!