Headquartered in Buffalo Grove, Illinois. PPC Precision Clean ™ has steadily grown and evolved, both organically and through acquisition, into a premier high-quality cleanroom packaging manufacturer. We are a dynamic team of design and packaging professionals dedicated to providing creative packaging solutions. Our capabilities and speed to market have always been our greatest strength—establishing us a trusted leader within our consumer and cleanroom markets.
PRECISION CLEAN PACKAGING
Cleanroom Packaging above industry standards.
Designed for sterilization of products used in cleanroom environments.
Danny is the heart of Temkin. He is an astute businessman who has won over the industry with his big heart and great sense of humor. He is also known for his customer service, friendliness, and determination.
Danny’s education came from the “school of hard knocks,” and his best teacher was “Mrs. Experience.” In 2000, he was named Entrepreneur of the Year for the State of Utah in the field of Industrial and Consumer Product Manufacturing. In 2008, the Produce Marketing Association named Danny the Floral Marketer of the Year. However, he considers his greatest accomplishment to be his family.
Danny’s vision for the future has contributed to Temkin’s solid growth and its ability to service many industries.
- Industry quality leader. Providing consistent product, in specification at exceptional quality rejection rates (under .4%). Manufacturing in a world class clean room facility.
- Measurable OTIF (on time and full) deliveries at 95% or better.
- High touch customer service and communication. Sales and Customer Service supporting customers with:
- A high level of PPC capability knowledge.
- Strong understanding of customer markets and application needs.
- World class responsiveness.
- Innovative service programs.
- Speed to market beyond our competitors.
- Innovation/product development.
- Solutions that give customers a competitive advantage.
Our vision is to exceed the expectations of our customers and suppliers by providing industry-leading service, quality, and new product innovation at the lowest cost possible. We are committed to deliver unique cleanroom packaging solutions ahead of our competitors, leading with a culture of continuous improvement. We will drive our organization to grow profitable at above industry rates. We will be a recognized employer of choice by providing a safe and professional environment for all of our associates.
- Safety and development of people
- Open and honest communication
- Integrity in everything we do
- Meet our commitments and hold each other accountable
- Engage in constructive, positive debate
- Drive continuous improvement
- Be a solution provider
- Be decisive
- Have fun and win!
OUR CERTIFICATIONS / AFFILIATIONS
ISO CERTIFIED QUALITY SYSTEM, CERTIFIED TO NASA, IEST AND MILITARY SPECIFICATION
Our products meet NASA, IEST, and Military Specifications.
Our Clean Room facilities are certified to Class 4 and Class 7.
Our Quality Management System complies with ISO 9001:2015.
ISO CLASS 7
- High barrier lamination and Coex films.
- 3 side seal, side gusset, bottom gusset formats. Zipper and tape closures available.
- Printed up to 10 colors.
- Gamma Compatible. IPA and chemical resistance available.
- Laser Scoring.
Get in touch with PPC Precision Clean ™
PPC Precision Clean ™ is here to transform the way you experience the art, science, and the possibilities of cleanroom packaging. Your peace of mind is our priority, which is why our team is standing by to provide you with the information and contacts you need to achieve your precision clean packaging goals. We look forward to hearing from you!