Headquartered in Buffalo Grove, Illinois. PPC Precision Clean ™ has steadily grown and evolved, both organically and through acquisition, into a premier high-quality cleanroom packaging manufacturer. We are a dynamic team of design and packaging professionals dedicated to providing creative packaging solutions. Our capabilities and speed to market have always been our greatest strength—establishing us a trusted leader within our consumer and cleanroom markets.
PRECISION CLEAN PACKAGING
CRITICAL ENVIRONMENT COMPONENTS
MEDICAL / HEALTHCARE / LIFE SCIENCES
OUR PRODUCT LINE
All of PPC Flexible Packaging’s Precision Clean® Cleanroom products are produced in our state-of-the-art ISO Class 4 and ISO Class 7 CleanRoom. Our cleanroom packaging company is supported by a comprehensive ISO certified quality system, a continuous environmental monitoring Climet system, and a fully equipped laboratory. Each order is manufactured from its own exclusive raw material lot to ensure the highest standards of traceability and quality. Our raw materials are certified to specific surface cleanliness levels, leachables and extractables, and offgassing levels. Our warehouse has clearly designated raw material, finished goods, and quarantine areas, and a state of the art bar coding system that ensures complete traceability. Our facility has been inspected by the EPA and is current to all required environmental standards.
Cleanroom Packaging above industry standards.
Designed for sterilization of products used in cleanroom environments.
Danny is the heart of Temkin. He is an astute businessman who has won over the industry with his big heart and great sense of humor. He is also known for his customer service, friendliness, and determination.
Danny’s education came from the “school of hard knocks,” and his best teacher was “Mrs. Experience.” In 2000, he was named Entrepreneur of the Year for the State of Utah in the field of Industrial and Consumer Product Manufacturing. In 2008, the Produce Marketing Association named Danny the Floral Marketer of the Year. However, he considers his greatest accomplishment to be his family.
Danny’s vision for the future has contributed to Temkin’s solid growth and its ability to service many industries.
- Industry quality leader. Providing consistent product, in specification at exceptional quality rejection rates (under .4%). Manufacturing in a world class clean room facility.
- Measurable OTIF (on time and full) deliveries at 95% or better.
- High touch customer service and communication. Sales and Customer Service supporting customers with:
- A high level of PPC capability knowledge.
- Strong understanding of customer markets and application needs.
- World class responsiveness.
- Innovative service programs.
- Speed to market beyond our competitors.
- Innovation/product development.
- Solutions that give customers a competitive advantage.
- Safety and development of people
- Open and honest communication
- Integrity in everything we do
- Meet our commitments and hold each other accountable
- Engage in constructive, positive debate
- Drive continuous improvement
- Be a solution provider
- Be decisive
- Have fun and win!
OUR CERTIFICATIONS / AFFILIATIONS
Our products meet NASA, IEST, and Military Specifications.
Our Clean Room facilities are certified to Class 4 and Class 7.
Our Quality Management System complies with ISO 9001:2015.
- High barrier lamination and Coex films.
- 3 side seal, side gusset, bottom gusset formats. Zipper and tape closures available.
- Printed up to 10 colors.
- Gamma Compatible. IPA and chemical resistance available.
- Laser Scoring.
Get in touch with PPC Precision Clean ™
PPC Precision Clean ™ is here to transform the way you experience the art, science, and the possibilities of cleanroom packaging. Your peace of mind is our priority, which is why our team is standing by to provide you with the information and contacts you need to achieve your precision clean packaging goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
FIND YOUR CLOSEST LOCATION
© PPC Flexible Packaging ™ LLC 2019 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 1 800 235 5263 | 1 800 837 2247 | STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE AND SALE