Manufacturer and supplier of films and packaging for over wrap, shrink, sleeves, shrink bands, pouches, bundling film, Redi-Rak® Grommet Bags, freezer, tamper-evident, mailer, moisture and oxygen barrier and chemical resistance.
PPC Flexible Packaging has an incredibly diverse manufacturing and converting capability. The following film types are used throughout our process for almost every flexible plastic application imaginable. This list is a ready reference for films that are printed and converted into rollstock, printed rollstock, bags, pouches, and specialty packaging. Other film types are available on request.
- Coated polypropylene
- Low density polyethylene
- Medium density polyethylene
- High density polyethylene
- Polypropylene copolymer
- Co-extrusions – polyethylene
- Co-extrusions – nylon/polyethylene
- Polyester/polyethylene laminations
- Polyester/foil/polyethylene laminations
- Polyethylene/polyethylene laminations
- Nylon/polyethylene laminations
- Aclar/polyethylene laminations
- Polypropylene/polypropylene laminations
- Cast polypropylene
- Biaxially oriented polypropylene
- Linear tear polyethylene
- Fire retardant polyethylene
- Antistatic polyethylene
- Pink antistatic polyethylene
- Fractional melt polyethylene
- Ethylene vinyl acetate modified polyethylene
- Water soluble films
- Oriented polypropylene
- Chemical resistant laminations
Consumer packaging is the container (wrapping, bag, box, tube, etc) that an item is packed in when you see it on the shelf of a store. Types of goods that use consumer packaging include, beverage, food, cleaning products, etc. PPC Flexible packaging offers many varieties of consumer packaging to help meet the needs of manufacturers, and those of consumers.
Side Gussetted Bags$0.00
P.O.P Roll Displays$0.00
P.O.P Bag Displays$0.00
Metallic Twist Ties$0.00
GET A SALES REP
We look forward to hearing from you!