Manufacturer and supplier of films and packaging for over wrap, shrink, sleeves, shrink bands, pouches, bundling film, Redi-Rak® Grommet Bags, freezer, tamper-evident, mailer, moisture and oxygen barrier and chemical resistance.
PPC Flexible Packaging has an incredibly diverse manufacturing and converting capability. The following film types are used throughout our process for almost every flexible plastic application imaginable. This list is a ready reference for films that are printed and converted into rollstock, printed rollstock, bags, pouches, and specialty packaging. Other film types are available on request.
- Coated polypropylene
- Low density polyethylene
- Medium density polyethylene
- High density polyethylene
- Polypropylene copolymer
- Co-extrusions – polyethylene
- Co-extrusions – nylon/polyethylene
- Polyester/polyethylene laminations
- Polyester/foil/polyethylene laminations
- Polyethylene/polyethylene laminations
- Nylon/polyethylene laminations
- Aclar/polyethylene laminations
- Polypropylene/polypropylene laminations
- Cast polypropylene
- Biaxially oriented polypropylene
- Linear tear polyethylene
- Fire retardant polyethylene
- Antistatic polyethylene
- Pink antistatic polyethylene
- Fractional melt polyethylene
- Ethylene vinyl acetate modified polyethylene
- Water soluble films
- Oriented polypropylene
- Chemical resistant laminations
PPC Flexible Products
All of PPC Flexible Packaging’s Precision Clean® Division cleanroom products are produced in our state-of-the-art ISO Class 4 and ISO Class 7 CleanRoom. Our cleanroom packaging company is supported by a comprehensive ISO certified quality system, a continuous environmental monitoring Climet system, and a fully equipped laboratory. Each order is manufactured from its own exclusive raw material lot to ensure the highest standards of traceability and quality. Our raw materials are certified to specific surface cleanliness levels, leachables and extractables, and offgassing levels. Our warehouse has clearly designated raw material, finished goods, and quarantine areas, and a state of the art bar coding system that ensures complete traceability. Our facility has been inspected by the EPA and is current to all required environmental standards.
Precision Clean Products
We offer a variety of consumer flexible packaging. Click through to see the many types of products we offer.
We are experts in healthcare and other cleanroom packaging industries. Click through to see the breadth of what we offer.